étiquettes(Labels)

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Greetings


This is my seventh post as part of A-Z challenge. 

The letter for the day is 'G'.

Every time I am in the train on my way to Chennai from my college, my mind is clouded with lot of thoughts and more than this is the excitement of seeing my family and friends and the smell of Chennai. This is something that every hosteler who is away from his home can relate to.

Just so as in movies, thoughts reminiscent of the long past flood your brains. So no matter when I come, during which month or which season or for which occasion I come, Chennai has always greeted me in the same way; heat wave and the railway station full of people like swarm of bees and the foul smell. The place is so full of itself and that is something I've noticed. So however be the way I'm greeted, my presence in this city from time to time is inevitable. 

5 comments:

  1. funny how it's the sounds and smells we remember

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Karthik! I remember how that felt when I'd some home from college. Even when I come home from a vacation away. I love how everything is so familiar and comfortable. There really is no place like home!

    Happy A to Z-ing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings! New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! Did you quit at "G"? =( Well, either way, I hope you're happily distracted and that the cheese is abundant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the post good information sharing. It is informative article. I share post towing Des Moines. I hope like the post for everyone. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete