étiquettes(Labels)

Friday, April 5, 2013

Enthiran and the Enigma behind

This is the fifth post as a part of the A-Z challenge.

The letter for the day is 'E'.








This day was one hell of a day in a good way. It was too exhilarating that I would always remember that day. Now as many would know, Enthiran, a kollywood flick was anticipated to be the richest movie in Kolywood till that date. Starring none other than the Superstar himself and Aishwaraya Rai pairing opposite him, the movie was the most expected flick in 2010. 

Now getting tickets first day was out of the question. People started forming queues outside the theatres almost a day before the day of booking. I like any other normal fan wanted to watch it the first day, if not for the movie at least to boast that I actually saw it on the first day. 

It was the day of the release and I still didn't make an attempt to procure the ticket for I knew it would merely be a waste of time. The school functioned for half a day after which we were allowed to leave. I was walking with my friend home and suddenly she told me her dad had a free pass to the movie, evening show that too at Sathyam cinemas. It was slow realisation for the excitement took me over completely. 

I had to travel quite a distance to get the ticket. It was a rush but I didn't care. I got the ticket and went to the theatre only to find it heavily crowded with people standing everywhere like swarm of bees. I managed to get a glimpse of the red carpet and I wondered why the red carpet. Later I was told by someone in the crowd that the Superstar himself was coming to watch the movie and along with him loads of other celebrities.

I was sitting in a corner with the pass in my hand waiting for the security to let me in. While I was waiting, a random stranger approached me and asked me for the ticket for 1000 bucks!

Money didn't matter at that time. I wanted to boast. I wanted to watch the movie. A whole new experience though not of much 

1 comment: